Just got done talking with a neighbor about my favorite cities, when I found myself using celebrities to describe them. Thought maybe I’d share it here, for a little fun light reading after the past week of serious shit.
What are your favorite cities in the world, and what celebrity would you use to personify them?
1. London – Tina Fey. Fun, witty and cerebral. I’ll never tire of it.
2. Venice – Vanessa Williams. A beauty that stands the test of time, my magical place.
3. Budapest – Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. Gorgeous and elegant.
4. Sydney – Jennifer Aniston. Pretty and easygoing.
5. Florence – Natalie Portman. Cute and charming, you just want to pick it up and put it in your pocket.
6. Prague – Zooey Deschanel. Cute and quirky and you’d keep visiting even if you can’t understand the language.
7. Barcelona – Lindsay Lohan. Party all the time.
8. Vancouver – Angelina Jolie. Beautiful and in equal parts familiar and exotic, you forget how much you appreciate it until you see it again.
9. Las Vegas – Drew Barrymore. Like a friend you want to hang out with ALL the time… but there are things you just don’t want to find out.
10. Paris – Cameron Diaz. Everyone loves it but took me a while to warm up to it. Ten years.